There is a great power in focusing on one thing when working to revitalize a church. Today, we cover six reasons why.
- Church revitalization doesn’t have to be as complicated as some make it. Just start with one thing.
- Trying to do too much too quickly can kill a revitalization effort.
- Ministry complexity will drain the leadership of a church.
- When you are forced to choose one ministry to focus on in a church, you typically choose the best and most effective ministry.
The six reasons we discuss are:
- You have to begin somewhere
- Complexity leads to confusion and complacency
- Helps the heart and attitude of the leader
- The power of low-hanging fruit
- Makes you focus on what really matters
- Helps you to say no
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Replanter Assessment
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.