Do some churches really choose to die? On the surface no church chooses to die but decisions we make or don’t make can lead to the death of a church.
- They are not willing to accept the normal pain of change.
- They don’t want to lose control.
- They confuse tradition with doctrine.
- They do not want to look like their community.
- They see a recent period of the past as biblically normative.
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.