Dr. Kevin Ezell shares stories from the beginnings of the multi-site and replanting movement. Thom and Kevin discuss the strengths of these two movements coming together for Kingdom expansion.
- A church stays alive through the principle of multiplication.
- Proven leadership is provided to more than one site.
- Kingdom facilities remain kingdom facilities.
- Communities and neighborhoods regain a gospel presence.
- A formerly dying church can soon become a replanting church itself.
- More ministry and leadership opportunities emerge for staff and laity.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast: