Thom and Mark remain obnoxious optimists about the revitalization of churches. Numerous indicators are pointing to this hope. In this second of three episodes, they point to the increase in the discussions and responses to the evangelism mandate.
1. Moving from a season without evangelism.
2. New solutions for evangelism.
3. The only way to grow.
4. Outward focus for attitude improvement.
5. Lifting all the purposes through effective evangelism.
- “Reclaiming Glory, Updated Edition: Creating a Gospel Legacy throughout North America” by Mark Clifton
- Next week!: Why We Have Hope for Revitalizing Churches – Part 3: The Fellowship Factor
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.