Tim Cool and Tom Metz from Cool Solutions Group join us today to discuss worship planning and its role in the revitalization of a church as well as some tools for revitalization related to worship planning.
- Regardless of the size of your church, you need to be planning your worship services well.
- More people than just the pastor and music leader are involved in planning a worship service.
- Your church building should help your church better fulfill its mission of making disciples.
- Regardless of the size of your building or congregation, planning is necessary.
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Cool Solutions Group
- Worship Planning
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.