Pray for Hingham Christian Fellowship in Hingham, Norfolk, England
Hingham Christian Fellowship was planted in the town of Hingham in mid-Norfolk, England, in the 1960s. Pastor Andy Barnard and his family relocated from South Africa in 2017 to serve as leaders in the church.
Hingham is a small, rural town with a population of around 3,000. During the pandemic lockdown, many young families relocated to the town. As restrictions lift, Hingham Christian Fellowship is attempting to reach out to them. Please pray that the church will be able to start a children’s ministry and a teen and student ministry to minister to these families. Also, pray that God will send musicians to the church so they can have live worship during their services.
Please join us as we pray specifically for:
- The congregation of Hingham Christian Fellowship as they minister to the new families in their community.
- The church to have the resources and volunteers needed to begin a children’s ministry and a ministry to teens and students.
- God to send musicians to the church.
- The church to raise up and send out missionaries to assist refugees in Greece.
- Pastor Andy Barnard and his family.
- The town of Hingham in mid-Norfolk, England.