Pray for Lake City Evangelical Presbyterian Church in Lake City, Michigan
Lake City Evangelical Presbyterian Church was established 40 years ago as a new church plant in Lake City, Michigan. The church built a building in 1984 and saw a season of growth and impactful ministry. Unfortunately, after many years the congregation became more inward-focused, and the church began to decline.
Pastor Greg DuBois answered the call as senior pastor of the church four years ago. He is leading Lake City EPC through a revitalization process that includes the revisioning of their calling and ministry. The church is just beginning a coaching/training partnership to help them through the revitalization process.
Please pray for God to bless the church’s leadership and congregation with energy and enthusiasm as they seek God’s heart and weather the storms of necessary and potentially uncomfortable changes. Also, pray that the church would find ways of effective outreach and discipleship in their context.
Please join us as we pray specifically for:
- God to restore Lake City Evangelical Presbyterian Church to greater health.
- God to provide the leadership and congregation with energy and enthusiasm as they work through the revitalization process.
- The congregation to be receptive to the changes needed to revitalize the church.
- Pastor Greg DuBois as he leads the revitalization process.
- The community of Lake City, Michigan.