Pray for Piney Grove Chapel in Angier, North Carolina
Piney Grove Chapel, located in Angier, North Carolina just 22-miles southwest of Raleigh, marks their 75th-year serving their community with the gospel. PGC’s driving passion is to meet people where they are, and through the gospel message, take them to the next step in their faith journey.
Brad Lee serves as the lead pastor of Piney Grove Chapel. He is a graduate of Liberty University, with B.S. and an M.A. in Religion, and is currently pursuing a DMin. at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. Brad and his wife, Heather, have been married for 24 years. They have five children. Brad also enjoys cycling and playing the guitar and piano.
Brad asks for prayer that his church will be intentional disciples of Christ as they engage the community with the gospel.
Join us as we pray for these specific prayer needs:
- Pray that PGC will continue to see people come to know Jesus, follow through in baptism, and mature into faithful followers of Jesus
- Pray for the leadership of PGC, that they will provide a Christ-centered, clear direction in 2024 for PGC in regard to developing disciples and meeting the needs of their community.
- Pray for their Awana ministry, that many children will come to know Jesus and grow as faithful disciples.
- Pray that PGC will effectively reach those between the ages of 18-29 through their college and careers ministry.
- Pray for the fruit of recent revival services, which were held on November 12th-16th, that those who made a decision for Christ will follow through in baptism and discipleship.
- Pray their church members develop life-habits in personal evangelism through the intentional training effort of their church.
- Please pray as they work through membership assimilation to help their members mature in their faith.