What you can expect to learn.
- What can stop you from leading a revitalization? There are lots of barriers that will slow the process of revitalization. Know how to identify these obstacles and how to overcome them.
- Dealing with critics and conflicts in revitalization. Steps and discussion on how to manage change.
- The four-legged stool of revitalization. Four things that every church revitalization needs.
- What expectations already exist in your church? Your members have spoken and unspoken expectations. Learn how to navigate these expectations.
- What an outward focus looks like and how it will help your church in revitalization.
- How to simplify your church in a revitalization.
- Leadership principles all pastors and church leaders need to know when leading conflict and change in a revitalization.