Every church has unanswered questions.
- Why are we not growing?
- Do we really understand our community?
- Is our congregation spiritually healthy?
- Can our leaders get us there?
Our mission is to provide answers for better church health.
Church Answers Consulting started in 1989, and since then we’ve served hundreds of churches and organizations in North America. Led by Sam Rainer and Thom S. Rainer, the team is comprised of a network of trusted experts from a variety of fields.
Comprehensive Church Consultations
Practical and Comprehensive.
Most churches need practical help, not high-level theory. Most churches need a comprehensive solution, not a partial answer.
Our approach is highly practical and comprehensive. We get to the nuts-and-bolts of what your church needs to do in order to become healthier.
We serve churches of all sizes—from small churches to megachurches. We help you connect the dots between your community, your congregation, and your leadership. It’s this three-part approach to our consultations that enables us to serve your church by offering a comprehensive assessment.
- Community: Through demographic and psychographic data, we reveal who your community is and what your community thinks.
- Congregation: Our Church Health Report is a comprehensive assessment of your church’s spiritual condition.
- Leadership: All of our consultations include extensive interaction with church leaders, including our exclusive leadership assessment tool, on-site interviews, and follow-up coaching to help with implementation.
In addition to these three areas of focus, every consultation also includes a deliverable with key insights and step-by-step recommendations, a secret guest experience, financial and growth metrics, staffing analysis, discovery of ministry obstacles and opportunities, and coaching.
With Church Answers consulting, you will get the practical help and comprehensive answers needed to move your church forward towards better health.
Virtual Plus Consultations
Because of the technology tools available, our team can provide most of a consultation virtually and reduce the church’s costs dramatically. The process is simple but thorough. Church Answers provides a set of tools for the church to complete. We analyze the results and communicate with church leaders via Zoom teleconference.
The “Plus” in the consultation is the only component that is not virtual. We send a secret guest to your worship services to provide an objective view from a guest’s perspective. The secret guest sends us a thorough report that we then communicate to you.
What do we provide?
- Statistical analysis of your church’s key metrics.
- A comprehensive Church Health Report™ survey for your congregation.
- A comprehensive demographic and psychographic survey of the church’s community.
- A self-evaluative tool for the church leaders to assess their leadership qualities.
- An in-person secret guest and analysis of your worship services, facilities, and guest-friendliness.
- Two Zoom teleconferences: an initial interview and a concluding report.
- A thorough and detailed written consultation report.
- Optional and additional: a virtual facility assessment by Cool Solution Group.
What is the cost?
This comprehensive consultation is only $3,800, a fraction of the cost of our typical on-site consultations. You get most of the benefits at a highly affordable cost. You can add a virtual facility assessment for $750 for up to 30,000 square feet of your space.
When can I begin? How long does it take?
We typically have team members ready to go. Contact Amy@ChurchAnswers.com to set up an initial phone appointment with us. Once we get your approval and payment, we usually can complete the process in 45 days or less.
Our team has decades of experience serving a variety of churches from multiple denominations and networks. We’ve helped churches in numerous specialty areas.
- Church revitalization
- Multi-site implementation
- Creating a vision
- Community engagement
- Leadership assessment
- Ministry transitions
- Reigniting growth
- Strategic planning
- Preparing for a new pastor
In addition to churches, we also consult organizations, including publishing companies, magazines, church builders and design firms, denominations and associations, networks, among others. Our team can create custom research to help any organization provide better answers to churches.
Sam Rainer, Thom Rainer, and their team have experience in expert testimony for trials and depositions. We can serve your legal team by providing expertise on issues related to church health.