Josh and Sam comment on a study from Lifeway Research. What are the best ways to make guests feel at home? The study revealed how churches welcome guests:
- Meet the pastor (96%)
- Greeters at entrances (95%)
- Guest cards (83%)
- Centrally located information desk (78%)
- Meet and greet during the services (69%)
- Info session about the church (65%)
- Gifts for guests (42%)
- Ask guests to stand in the service (17%)
Are you tired of multiple applications for church check-in, giving, membership, and scheduling?
Churchteams was built to bring together all your people and data under one umbrella with best-in-class quality features.
Get value without compromise. Pricing is simple and based on the number of people in the database. This includes all the essential features so that you can grow into using more without having to pay more. Plans start at $37 per month for churches under 200 people. Get two months free here!