Christmas is the celebration of Jesus’s birth. Unfortunately, it is also a time when people can make some poor financial decisions. In this episode, Art provides five of the biggest money blunders he sees during the Christmas season.
4 Principles of Giving
1. Giving is to be a priority.
2. Giving is to be done proportionately.
3. Giving is to be done sacrificially.
4. Giving is to be done cheerfully.
5 Money Blunders
1. Taking a vacation from your financial plan.
2. Going into debt.
3. Using buy now, pay later plans.
4. Buying gifts that have long-term consequences on the budget.
5. Wasting the last two weeks of the year.
Most churches struggle to get people to give. SecureGive, has created a system that helps churches increase giving so their ministry is funded to reach their community. SecureGive helps churches increase giving in 3 ways: software that makes giving easy, a custom growth strategy, and ongoing stewardship resources. They stand out by offering a real ministry partnership, the most cost-effective solution with the lowest processing rates, and the most comprehensive giving platform available.