Yes, all parents wish they could get a few do-overs. In this episode, we talk about five mistakes parents make when teaching their kids about money, And don’t worry, you will not finish the episode feeling guilty but inspired.
Here is the question we answer:
Question 1: Should you try to be “fair” and support each child equally?
- Parents often avoid discussions about money with kids because it is perceived as “adult stuff.”
- Parents fail to model healthy behaviors to their kids.
- Parents don’t spend enough time reading the Bible or participating in discipleship to apply a biblical worldview to their own finances.
- Parents don’t understand how Scripture applies to financial conversations.
- Parents get too busy in the day-to-day and often unintentionally fail to be generous or model a mission mindset.
Most churches struggle to get people to give. SecureGive, has created a system that helps churches increase giving so their ministry is funded to reach their community. SecureGive helps churches increase giving in 3 ways: software that makes giving easy, a custom growth strategy, and ongoing stewardship resources. They stand out by offering a real ministry partnership, the most cost-effective solution with the lowest processing rates, and the most comprehensive giving platform available.