We talk about some really great news today. Thom and Sam discuss lessons learned from churches on the cusp of death who recovered and are now thriving.
- There is always hope for churches.
- A community desires a healthy church.
- Prayer is foundational and essential.
- Even when you don’t think it can happen, God can work.
- If God can save any person, God can save any church.
- A key element of leadership is inspiring hope in those you are leading.
- A healthy church is good for the community.
- If you want your church revived you need a revival in your own soul.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- Five Reason Rural and Small Town Churches are Making a Comeback
- Anatomy of a Revived Church
- Seven Habits Successful Church Consultants Develop in Their First Year – CCU Webinar
Vanderbloemen has been serving churches for nine years, but did you know that Vanderbloemen also serves Christian schools, nonprofits, and Christian businesses? So if you’re listening, and you know a Christian school, nonprofit, or values-based business that is hiring, contact our friends at Vanderbloemen for your staffing needs.
For more information, visit Vanderbloemen.com.
The mission at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping students to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. The school offers more than 40 different degree programs, including the new Master of Arts in Church Revitalization in partnership with Church Answers and the Revitalization Network. This 37-hour degree is designed to help students move established churches from flatlining to flourishing.
Learn about this program and more by visiting sebts.edu. Where are you going? Southeastern will help you get there.