Here is the complete guide for taking your church facilities from worn and patchwork to exciting and ministry aligned. In just four short podcasts, you will likely learn more about church facilities than you have in years. Todd Brown of Brown Church Development Group joins Sam and Thom to discuss this critical ministry need. This podcast series may prove to be one of the most important you have heard.
In this first podcast, they deal with the exciting possibility of turning your facilities into useful relational space that makes sense.
- How did you get started building churches?
- What are the most common facility challenges you see?
- You mentioned a lack of relational space. What do you mean by that?
- By that, I mean spaces that allow people to connect and feel a sense of community.
- What are some simple ways our listeners can create relational space in their facility?
- It sounds like you believe a facility has more of a ministry impact than a person might think. What kind of impact do you believe a facility has on a church?
Todd Brown is the CEO of Brown Church Development Group. He is responsible for providing the overall leadership for the company. In 1988, after completing his career as a Nebraska Cornhusker and professional football player, Todd returned to his hometown of Holdrege, NE, to join his father, Jim, who began Brown Construction in 1962. Todd took full control of the operation in 2000. Under Todd’s leadership, the company has completed hundreds of commercial and church projects in 15 States.
Brown Construction leads the industry in redefining the typical construction process. The Brown commitment is a customer promise to walk through the construction process, keeping it simple, clear, and to the point.