On today’s episode of Rainer on Leadership Sam Rainer and Thom Rainer discuss five major ways church giving has changed.
- Ten percent plus givers are becoming fewer quickly.
- Giving to vision has never been more important.
- Denominational support is waning dramatically.
- Churches must behave more like other nonprofits to seek sufficient financial support.
- Attendance decline is the single greatest correlate to giving decline.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- How Your Church Can Reach People In a Post-COVID World Ebook
- Free 30-day trial Church Answers Silver membership
The mission of Southeastern Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping Christians to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. One way we like to do that is by giving away free resources. You can get a free copy of Thom Rainer’s E-Book, “How Your Church Can Reach People in the Post-Covid World” by visiting pastorscenter.org/free-books
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.