We are about to welcome in a new year! In today’s episode of Rainer on Leadership, Thom and Sam discuss five things you should do as you lead your church to a new year.
- Emphasize again the church’s vision and/or purpose.
- Review your outwardly focused plans for the new year.
- Check in with key leaders and/or influencers in the church.
- Become a continuous learner.
- Lead from a posture of hope.
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- How Your Church Can Reach People In a Post-COVID World Ebook
- Invite Your One
- Pray and Go
- Cosco & Associates
- Free 30-day trial Church Answers Silver membership
The mission of Southeastern Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping Christians to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. One way we like to do that is by giving away free resources. You can get a free copy of Thom Rainer’s E-Book, “How Your Church Can Reach People in the Post-Covid World” by visiting pastorscenter.org/free-books
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.