Church Answers has documented on several occasions the anemic state of evangelism in many American churches. In this podcast, Thom and Sam examine the reasons behind this struggle, while offering positive and proactive responses.
1. The move away from evangelism has been more incremental than sudden.
2. Evangelism takes significant and intentional efforts.
3. Evangelism typically meets cultural resistance more than any other ministry.
4. In many churches, the doctrine of exclusivity is rejected.
- BELAY is offering its resource, 4 Costly Financial Mistakes for Churches, to our listeners for free. Text THOM to 55123 OR click here
- Check out the Church Answers Christian bookstore! Shop curated, trusted resources for Christian life and ministry at https://churchanswers.christianbook.com/
Jesus is both the most admired and the most reinterpreted figure in history. The question is, who do you think Jesus is?
In his new book Dangerous Jesus, award-winning rapper Kevin “KB” Burgess reintroduces us to the true Jesus, the one who’s infused with power from on high . . . the one who’s a threat to the status quo . . . a threat to our division . . . a threat to our rebellion. His truth is so good, it sets people free.
Pick up a copy of Dangerous Jesus today from your favorite bookseller or visit WhoIsKb.com to learn more.
How to identify — and learn what you can do to avoid — costly financial mistakes churches make
No matter what organization you lead, finances are paramount to your success – and church finances aren’t any different.
Poorly managed church finances can hurt a pastor’s ability to lead church members and reach the local community. After all, very little will wreck the movement of God more than weak financial policies and workflows.
Thankfully, it’s much easier to make changes now – before your church is in the headlines – than to try to reestablish those relationships after they’ve been torpedoed by a costly financial misstep.
BELAY’s modern church staffing solutions have been helping busy church leaders delegate important financial details for over a decade. Their fractional, U.S.-based contractors provide Accounting and Virtual Assistant services to level up your church through the power of delegation.
To help you figure out where to start, BELAY is offering its resource, 4 Costly Financial Mistakes for Churches, to our listeners for free to help you identify the four biggest things we see wreck churches when it comes to their finances – and what you can do to avoid them.