Their stories are rare, but they are worth telling. Some churches that were expected to close did not. Many of these churches seem to have everything going against them. Thom and Sam explain what took place in these churches.
- Why getting on the edge of death is both bad and good.
- The sad principle of necessary exits took place.
- The church members became desperate enough to pray.
- The blame game stopped.
- The church learned to love its community again.
- Everything was put on the table.
- The Church Revitalization Checklist: A Hopeful and Practical Guide for Leading Your Congregation to a Brighter Tomorrow by Sam Rainer
According to a recent survey, 30% of Evangelical churchgoers want more in-depth teaching. If you want to go deeper into the word, Logos is the Bible Study platform for you.
Logos fuses powerful technology with biblical resources. Access Bibles, search tools, commentaries, seminary-level courses, and even audiobooks right on your phone, tablet or desktop.
Logos offers nearly 200,000 digital books from the world’s top publishers.
Logos is now more affordable. Get started for just $49. Go to Logos.com/churchanswers.
The One Year Bible for Women and The One Year Bible for Men combine the bestselling daily Bible reading format with two-minute daily devotionals.
The One Year Bible for Women has devotionals written just for women, and The One Year Bible for Men, as you might expect, has devotionals written specifically for men, creating one-of-a-kind devotional Bibles.
Featuring the trusted and understandable New Living Translation, these Bibles have daily readings that include a passage from the Old Testament, the New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs. Each daily reading also includes a short devotional.
These Bible can be paired together for couples’ devotions, but they are also perfect for individual daily devotional moments.