Evangelism is dead or nearly dead in most churches. Thom and Sam discuss why this sad situation developed, and what your church can do to see evangelism renewed among the members.
- Conversion growth is woefully lacking in most churches.
- A culture shift is needed to reignite the church in evangelism.
- The pastor must lead by example and priority.
- Many church turnarounds have taken place with a few people in the church.
- Your small groups are a great conduit for evangelistic renewal.
- Collaborate with ministry leaders around the world! Join us at Church Answers Gold!
According to a recent survey, 30% of Evangelical churchgoers want more in-depth teaching. If you want to go deeper into the word, Logos is the Bible Study platform for you.
Logos fuses powerful technology with biblical resources. Access Bibles, search tools, commentaries, seminary-level courses, and even audiobooks right on your phone, tablet or desktop.
Logos offers nearly 200,000 digital books from the world’s top publishers.
Logos is now more affordable. Get started for just $49. Go to Logos.com/churchanswers.
Uncommon Influence: Saying Yes to a Purposeful Life by Tony Dungy and Lauren Dungy
In Uncommon Influence, Lauren and Tony Dungy share 11 ways to turn an ordinary life into an extraordinary life of influence for God.
They believe that everyone has influence, and everyone has something to give.
This book will inspire readers to think intentionally about the unique gifts and talents God has given them, and how they can use these gifts and talents to reach others and make a positive impact for God.
Young or old, with many or few resources, everyone can do something.
Lauren and Tony Dungy wrote Uncommon Influence in partnership with Tyndale House Publishers and Compassion International. Uncommon Influence is available now from your favorite bookseller. Visit EveryoneNeedsCompassion.com to learn more.