Eric Geiger is the Senior Pastor of Mariners Church in Irvine, California. Before moving to Southern California, Eric served as senior vice-president for LifeWay Christian Resources. Eric received his doctorate in leadership and church ministry from Southern Seminary. Eric has authored or co-authored several books including the best-selling church leadership book, Simple Church. Eric is married to Kaye, and they have two daughters: Eden and Evie. During his free time, Eric enjoys dating his wife, taking his daughters to the beach, and playing basketball.
- Give us a quick overview of your ministry at Mariners.
- How did you first meet my dad? What are some memorable moments between you?
- Tell us what first pointed you to the Simple Church research.
- How did Simple Church change your life?
- What would you say to someone reading Simple Church for the first time today?
- How can Simple Church be helpful to a leader in the post-COVID world?
Resources mentioned in today’s podcast:
- How Your Church Can Reach People In a Post-COVID World Ebook
- Eric Geiger
- DaddyGeiger Instagram
- Eric Geiger raps with Mandisa
- Simple Church: Returning to God’s Process for Making Disciples
- Free 30-day trial Church Answers Silver membership
The mission of Southeastern Seminary is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ by equipping Christians to serve the church and fulfill the Great Commission. One way we like to do that is by giving away free resources. You can get a free copy of Thom Rainer’s E-Book, “How Your Church Can Reach People in the Post-Covid World” by visiting pastorscenter.org/free-books
If you have a question you would like answered on the show, fill out the form on the podcast page here on Church Answers.