Many churches dropped membership classes during the pandemic. Now is the time to restart them. In fact, church membership classes are more important than ever. On this episode, Thom and Sam discuss several reasons why churches must keep providing these classes post-COVID.
- These classes help minimize church conflict with front-end teaching.
- Volunteerism is down. Increase the quality of volunteers with a membership class.
- Potential members are now less inclined to push back on attending a class.
- People need to re-establish habits as we emerge from the pandemic.
- With COVID, managing expectations is critical.
If you’re a church, school, nonprofit, values-based business, or family office, Vanderbloemen would be honored to serve you. Their team’s goal is to empower yours by aligning your people solutions for growth: hiring, compensation, succession, and culture. Hire the right people. Pay them well. Plan for the future. Build a culture that lasts. Learn more at Vanderbloemen.com
We know that you want to make a difference in the lives of others. That’s why Southeastern is committed to helping you get the training you need to pursue your ministry from anywhere around the world. We offer over 50 degrees from the associate to the PhD level. No matter what stage of life’s journey you find yourself in, we want to help you take your next step in getting equipped to disciple and teach others. In coming to Southeastern, you’ll find that seminary isn’t just about theological education; it’s about ministry preparation. Explore degrees, schedule a visit, or apply today at sebts.edu.