Every Christ-follower is meant to be connected to the church. You are not here by accident. God has a plan for you, and that plan includes being a faithful and active part of a local church. Church membership includes seven basics of belonging. Embrace the seven basics of belonging and serve God more through the church. You need your church, and your church needs you.
1. Worship: Saying “yes” to God
2. Grow: Making disciples who make disciples
3. Serve: Reaching outward beyond yourself
4. Give: Honoring God with your offering
5. Pray: Prioritizing God’s will through prayer
6. Seek unity: Keeping the main thing the main thing
7. Sacrifice: Putting others before yourself
Another Gospel by Alisa Childers, detailing her journey seeking truth in response to progressive Christianity, has hit a nerve across the country
- Lee Strobel calls it “the most influential book you will read this year.”
- Alisa had dedicated her life to God but all of that was deeply challenged when she met a progressive pastor. Another Gospel describes her journey as she wrestled with questions that struck at the core of the Christian faith and found her way back to the truth.
- Readers will learn how to stand firm in their biblical beliefs in the face of progressive Christianity.
- Learn how to respectfully identify and respond to false beliefs that are infiltrating the church and threatening historic Christianity
- In a culture of endless questions, we need solid answers.
- Check out the book here: https://www.alisachilders.com/anothergospel.html
- For interviews contact: Katie Dodillet – Tyndale 630-784-5275
Southeastern is committed to helping you get the training you need to pursue your ministry from anywhere around the world. That’s why we’re waiving the application fee to any of our programs for Church Answers listeners. Use the code “CHURCHANSWERS” and we’ll waive the fee. No matter what stage of life’s journey you find yourself in, we want to help you take your next step in getting equipped to disciple and teach others. In coming to Southeastern, you’ll find that seminary isn’t just about theological education; it’s about ministry preparation. Explore degrees, schedule a visit, or apply today at sebts.edu.