Churches are still growing despite the struggles of many congregations in a post-COVID era. Thom and Sam look at seven key ways churches have broken the most common attendance barriers in the past several months.
1. The pastor has re-committed to an outward focus.
2. The pastor has engaged at least one other person for this outward focus.
3. There has been an intense re-engagement with the community.
4. Leadership has established metrics for accountability.
5. The calendar has become a blank slate.
6. The pastor has learned to let go.
7. There has been a re-commitment to groups.
Southeastern is committed to helping you get the training you need to pursue your ministry from anywhere around the world. That’s why we’re waiving the application fee to any of our programs for Church Answers listeners. Use the code “CHURCHANSWERS” and we’ll waive the fee. No matter what stage of life’s journey you find yourself in, we want to help you take your next step in getting equipped to disciple and teach others. In coming to Southeastern, you’ll find that seminary isn’t just about theological education; it’s about ministry preparation. Explore degrees, schedule a visit, or apply today at sebts.edu.