Nobody is certain of the future, but this year is more uncertain than most. On today’s episode of Rainer on Leadership, Thom and Sam discuss ways to lead your church forward in an uncertain year.
- Nobody is certain of the future, but this year is more uncertain than most.
- The importance of spiritual disciplines and discipleship remains, but they alone are not leadership.
- Identify your new baseline with attendance and giving.
- Prioritize quarterly and six-month strategies above long-term vision.
- Be intentional about enhancing a celebration culture but don’t neglect the care of those who are hurting.
- Now is the time to seek outside counsel and inside accountability.
- How Your Church Can Reach People in a Post-COVID World
- The Complete Church Consultation
- Free 30-day trial Church Answers Silver membership
We know that you want to make a difference in the lives of others. That’s why Southeastern is committed to helping you get the training you need to pursue your ministry from anywhere around the world. We offer over 50 degrees from the associate to the PhD level. No matter what stage of life’s journey you find yourself in, we want to help you take your next step in getting equipped to disciple and teach others. In coming to Southeastern, you’ll find that seminary isn’t just about theological education; it’s about ministry preparation. Explore degrees, schedule a visit, or apply today at sebts.edu.
If you’re a church, school, nonprofit, values-based business, or family office, Vanderbloemen would be honored to serve you. Their team’s goal is to empower yours by aligning your people solutions for growth: hiring, compensation, succession, and culture. Hire the right people. Pay them well. Plan for the future. Build a culture that lasts. Learn more at Vanderbloemen.com