Andrew McNair is the host of the Rich Young Powerful podcast, a financial commentator, author of “The Giving Crisis”, 9-figure wealth manager, and philanthropist. You can reach him at https://richyoungpowerful.com.
1. Tell us how you got involved in doing what you are doing.
2. What are one or two important recommendations you make to pastors on talking about stewardship and generosity in the church?
3. What is a common misunderstanding about giving?
4. Tell us where you got the concept for SWAN Capital and what it means as we plan for retirement.
5. How can pastors better prepare for their own retirement?
- BELAY is offering its resource, 4 Costly Financial Mistakes for Churches, to our listeners for free. Text THOM to 55123 OR click here
- Check out the Church Answers Christian bookstore! Shop curated, trusted resources for Christian life and ministry at https://churchanswers.christianbook.com/
How to identify — and learn what you can do to avoid — costly financial mistakes churches make
No matter what organization you lead, finances are paramount to your success – and church finances aren’t any different.
Poorly managed church finances can hurt a pastor’s ability to lead church members and reach the local community. After all, very little will wreck the movement of God more than weak financial policies and workflows.
Thankfully, it’s much easier to make changes now – before your church is in the headlines – than to try to reestablish those relationships after they’ve been torpedoed by a costly financial misstep.
BELAY’s modern church staffing solutions have been helping busy church leaders delegate important financial details for over a decade. Their fractional, U.S.-based contractors provide Accounting and Virtual Assistant services to level up your church through the power of delegation.
To help you figure out where to start, BELAY is offering its resource, 4 Costly Financial Mistakes for Churches, to our listeners for free to help you identify the four biggest things we see wreck churches when it comes to their finances – and what you can do to avoid them.
In the 21st century, we’re witnessing an escalation in Christian persecution like we have rarely seen since the 1st century. Most of the modern stories are not legendary; in fact, many are unknown. The New Book of Christian Martyrs commemorates these contemporary heroes.
In this update to Foxe’s Book of Martyrs, Johnnie Moore and Jerry Pattengale highlight martyrs of past centuries and feature stories of contemporary martyrs to inspire Christians around the globe. Available now where books are sold.