Churches are not reaching people for Christ because they are not trying to. On today’s episode, Thom and Sam discuss what church leaders are doing to recover evangelism.
- The death of evangelism due to liberalism
- The death of evangelism due to factionalism
- The death of evangelism due to lack of intentionalism
- The action of focused intentionality
- The principle of “one thing”
- The power of the pulpit
- Why CONSERVATIVE CHURCHES ARE GROWING: A Study in Sociology of Religion with a new Preface by Dean M. Kelley
Southeastern is committed to helping you get the training you need to pursue your ministry from anywhere around the world. That’s why we’re waiving the application fee to any of our programs for Church Answers listeners. Use the code “CHURCHANSWERS” and we’ll waive the fee. No matter what stage of life’s journey you find yourself in, we want to help you take your next step in getting equipped to disciple and teach others. In coming to Southeastern, you’ll find that seminary isn’t just about theological education; it’s about ministry preparation. Explore degrees, schedule a visit, or apply today at sebts.edu.
If you’re a church, school, nonprofit, values-based business, or family office, Vanderbloemen would be honored to serve you. Their team’s goal is to empower yours by aligning your people solutions for growth: hiring, compensation, succession, and culture. Hire the right people. Pay them well. Plan for the future. Build a culture that lasts. Learn more at Vanderbloemen.com