The Christmas season is a time when guests are more likely to visit your church. Christmas Eve services, in particular, are popular with people from the community. Now is the time to start making plans. On this episode, Thom and Sam discuss what will be different and what you can expect for Christmas this year.
1. Christmas Eve services will be as popular as ever. Guests will be there!
2. Christmas Eve falls on a Friday this year. It’s ideal timing. Have a separate Christmas Eve service and invite people to your Sunday services.
3. This year people will spend a lot on gifts. Don’t be afraid to ask people to be generous with gifts to the church.
4. Most community activities that were canceled last year will be back in full swing.
5. People still expect a more traditional worship service at Christmas.
If you’re a church, school, nonprofit, values-based business, or family office, Vanderbloemen would be honored to serve you. Their team’s goal is to empower yours by aligning your people solutions for growth: hiring, compensation, succession, and culture. Hire the right people. Pay them well. Plan for the future. Build a culture that lasts. Learn more at Vanderbloemen.com
Southeastern is committed to helping you get the training you need to pursue your ministry from anywhere around the world. That’s why we’re waiving the application fee to any of our programs for Church Answers listeners. Use the code “CHURCHANSWERS” and we’ll waive the fee. No matter what stage of life’s journey you find yourself in, we want to help you take your next step in getting equipped to disciple and teach others. In coming to Southeastern, you’ll find that seminary isn’t just about theological education; it’s about ministry preparation. Explore degrees, schedule a visit, or apply today at sebts.edu.