We hear more frequently from pastors whose spouses feel strongly that they want to leave the church. These pastors ask us the tough question, “What do I do?” Sam and Thom respond to the question in this podcast.
- The surprising responses to the question, “Why?”
- The pain that is real
- Kids or no kids?
- Understanding 1 Timothy 3:5 more fully
- Check out the Church Answers Christian bookstore! Shop curated, trusted resources for Christian life and ministry.
FOMO. Influencers. Instagram. TikTok. YouTube.
This new year, help parents have the tough conversations about social media. Equip the parents of teens in your ministry to join the conversation on what it means to navigate modern teen culture through social media platforms and to interact with both Christians and non-Christians in a way that is reflective of the gospel.
Grab a copy at your favorite bookstore of Axis’ updated Parent Guides to Social Media and equip parents to cultivate lifelong conversations with their teens!
- Nothing beats digging into the Bible for yourself. After all, there’s life in the words of Scripture. But if your Bible study habits have been stale or maybe nonexistent, where do you even begin?
- Introducing Logos 10: the new release from the leaders in digital Bible study. Logos takes you beyond Bible reading into deep studying of Scripture.
- Want to do a Bible word study? Prep a sermon? Understand a difficult passage? Start (and actually finish) a Bible reading plan? Do all that and more with the study tools and theological library in Logos 10.
- With it, you can uncover biblical insights whether you have five minutes or five hours. And the new Logos is lightning fast on desktop, web, and mobile. It has a sleek, modern look that helps you focus on what matters—Scripture.
- With Logos 10 you can print library catalog-Digitize print books to be searchable in L10.
- Visit Logos.com/churchanswers to find the best Logos package for you.