Church adoption implies healthy and biblical metaphors for each both churches. Before the church adoption takes place, ask these five major questions that must be answered.
- How do the doctrines of the two churches align?
- How do the cultures of the two churches align?
- What are the facility implications of adopting another church?
- What legal issues must be addressed in the adoption?
- What are the financial implications of the adoption?
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.