One of the most common questions we get in church revitalization is: “How can we get extra funding to help our church? In this three-part series, Kevin and Thom look at three ways to get extra income that are not often utilized by churches. In part 2, they examine the idea of planned giving in the church.
1. Our definition of planned giving: from a church member’s estate.
2. Most churches don’t broach this subject.
3. It can be a life insurance policy.
4. It does not have to exclude the family of the deceased.
5. It becomes a part of the legacy of the church member.
6. Recommend reading: Not Your Parents’ Offering Plate by J. Clif Christopher
- 4 Steps to Revitalization – Enter code 4StepsRR to get this resource for $131 (60% off!) through May 7, 2022
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.