Revitalize and Replant looks at major pivots breakout churches are making today. In part three of this three-part series, Mark and Thom discuss what these church leaders are doing differently with personnel strategies.
- They are breaking out of the mold of traditional positions.
- They are hiring more part-time staff.
- They are often focusing on staff for other sites.
- They are asking questions about their communities.
- Listen to “Making an Evangelism Pivot in Your Church – Part 1 of 3: Major Pivots Church Leaders Are Making Today”
- Listen to “Making a Facility Pivot in Your Church – Part 2 of 3: Major Pivots Church Leaders Are Making Today”
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.