Ministry income can fluctuate from time to time and sometimes you might need to pick up some extra income. Today, we discuss several new opportunities to supplement your ministry income.
- There are more opportunities than ever for pastors to make extra income when needed.
- Don’t see working a side gig in ministry as a step back. See it as an opportunity for gospel conversations.
- Side jobs offer good play and flexible hours for pastors and church staff who need to supplement their income.
- Bi-vocational and co-vocational church staff are blessed with gospel opportunities almost every day.
The six side jobs we discuss are:
- New economy delivery service (Uber Eats, Shipt, Postmates, Amazon Flex)
- Driving services (Uber, Lyft)
- Rent your own assets (Turo, Airbnb)
- App-based handyman or cleaner (Handy)
- Virtual assistant or bookkeeper (Belay)
- Survey taker (VIP Voice, Survey Junkie)
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Replanter Assessment
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.