Having a welcoming team doesn’t take a lot of resources—it basically requires people. It doesn’t cost your church much at all, but the benefits are endless. Today, we share how you can make that happen and why you need to.
- For a church to get out of a decline, they must push outwardly through evangelism and outreach.
- A focus on welcoming guests sends a clear message: our church wants to be intentional about reaching others with the Gospel.
- Churches should have more hope than any other group or organization.
- Your welcoming team should exude excitement.
The six reasons we discuss are:
- It creates an outward focus.
- It provides hope.
- It sends a clear message to guests.
- It can be done by any church.
- It is a wise use of resources.
- It takes the focus off divisive issues.
Resources mentioned in this episode include:
- Becoming a Welcoming Church
- Free church guest resources
- Revitalizer Profile
- Find more resources at the Revitalize & Replant page at ThomRainer.com
Submit Your Question:
Do you have a question about church revitalization or replanting for us to use on the podcast? Visit the podcast page to submit your question. If we use it on the show, you’ll get a copy of Autopsy of a Deceased Church and Reclaiming Glory.