Many churches are considering replanting or adopting churches as a strategy to reach a larger community or communities. In this three-part series, Kevin and Thom look at the more common topics and questions from church leaders who desire to move forward. In part two, they look at some common questions you will hear from church members if they are considering being replanted.
- Will we have to give up _________ ?
- Will we have to change our name?
- What happens to Pastor Jim?
- Will we have our own votes?
- Who preaches each week?
- What will the music be like?
- Summary: Note the common theme of the questions.
- Listen to, “So, Your Church Wants to Replant a Church? A Three-Part Podcast Series – Part 1: Where Do We Find a Church That Wants to Be Replanted?”
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.