We are seeing many smaller churches become healthier and make great strides for the gospel. In this second of two parts, Thom and Mark look at the action shifts that took place with members and leaders of these smaller churches on the rise.
1. Understanding the micro-business revolution.
2. The power of one or a few.
3. Moving obediently into evangelism.
4. Finding and meeting the need(s) of the community.
5. The power of consistency.
- “Reclaiming Glory, Updated Edition: Creating a Gospel Legacy throughout North America” by Mark Clifton
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.