Pray for Crossway Menifee in Menifee, California
Crossway Menifee, also known as Crossway Christian Fellowship, began in March of 2014 with 16 people meeting in Bob and Laurie Warning’s living room. They began to pray and plan for what would soon become Crossway Christian Fellowship. God began to send people who desired to be a part of that work. On July 7th of 2014, they had their first church service at Boulder Ridge School (pictured above). The following week was their first official “Sunday Morning Service” and they have been meeting since. They set up and tear down their sanctuary and children’s classroom each and every week.
Pastor Bob Warning, the lead pastor, serves with pastor Dennis Garcia and pastor Jobe Spyres. Their deacon team consists of Tim Crafts, Michael Pleasant, William Faircloth, and Bob Fake. Their Children’s Ministry is led by Chase and Sarah Woolever.
In February of 2020, they acquired a 5 acre lot in Menifee and look forward to a future worship center being built there. During the pandemic, they had to be creative and flexible in their Sunday morning worship services. Despite the challenges they have had the last couple of years, they have much to be thankful for.
Crossway Menifee continues to impact their city and beyond through evangelism, discipling, leadership development, missions and church planting. Their goal is to bring glory to God by making disciples through Christ-centered worship, teaching, community and service.
Join us as we pray for these specific prayer needs:
- Pray for wisdom, guidance, direction, and provision from the Lord for Crossway Menifee.
- The growing community of Menifee and its residents.
- Future building on their church property.
- Crossway Menifee and other churches in Menifee as they minister to and serve its growing community.
- Continued strength and protection for their many volunteers.
- God’s glory in all they say and do.