Pray for First Baptist Church Cambridge Springs in Pennsylvania
First Baptist Church Cambridge Springs celebrates 211 years of kingdom-minded ministry. Two local churches partnered to plant a church in Miller’s Station, ten minutes east of Cambridge Springs. Their combined efforts resulted in the Regular Baptist Church beginning on October 31, 1812. That culture of cooperating kingdom expansion continues to this day, reflected in their seven year plan, GO 2030, which includes planting a church in Northwest Pennsylvania in the near future.
Steven Prinz serves as the pastor of FBC Cambridge Springs. They exist to become a church without walls, delivering the message of salvation to the lost, discipling believers, and deploying witnesses for the glory of Christ. Prior to going to FBCCS, Steven served at a church in South Carolina as their Connection’s Pastor, Family Pastor, Student Pastor, and Interim Pastor. He also operates a parachurch organization, 419 Ministries, geared to equip next-gen leaders for the work of ministry. Steven and his wife, Brittany, married 15 years, have three children. He is currently pursuing a DMin degree from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Steven asks for prayers regarding their GO 2030 goals and that they will continue reaching the people in Cambridge Springs—all for the glory of Christ!
Join us as we pray for these specific prayer needs:
- Pray for the leadership of FBC Cambridge Springs, that their kingdom-focus will remain true to their mission to deliver, disciple, and deploy.
- Pray for unity around the kingdom-focused direction of their GO 2030 goals, that God will guide and bless their efforts with much fruit.
- Pray for Steven and the many hats he wears as pastor, student, and parachurch ministry leader, that God will energize and sustain him in life and ministry.
- Pray for God’s direction as FBCCS seeks to follow God’s will in planting a church.
- Pray they will continue to grow spiritually so that they continue reaching those living in Cambridge Springs to know and love Christ Jesus.