Pray for First Haitian Christian Assembly in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Haitian Christian Assembly was founded almost seven years ago in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Pastor Roussel Costume and his wife, Dieudonne, felt a strange push to move to the area. Upon arrival, they started attending a local church. After a year, Pasteur Roussel began teaching a Bible study in creole after learning there were many Haitians in the area who weren’t being fed spiritually due to the language barrier.
The Bible study started with five people in the living room of a house. The word got out, and the Wednesday Bible study rapidly grew to about 60 people within two months. The First Haitian Christian Assembly of Harrisburg began.
Unfortunately, the pandemic greatly diminished the church, crushing their dreams of buying their own building. Please pray that their current host, New Love In Christ Church, continues to house this ministry while First Haitian Christian Assembly waits for the Lord to provide them with a home to call their own.
Please join us as we pray specifically for:
- God to bless the church with a building to call their own.
- The congregation as they regather and grow.
- Pastor Roussel Costume as he leads the congregation in this next phase of ministry.
- Unity among all Haitians all around the world.
- The city of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.