Pray for The Community of Uvalde in Texas
On Tuesday, May 24, 2022, nineteen young children and two teachers were shot and killed at the Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas. Several children and adults were also injured during the shooting.
The Church Answers family is deeply grieved by this tragedy. Please join us in praying for these specific requests:
- God to provide comfort and peace to the 21 families who lost a loved one.
- Healing for the children and adults who were injured during the shooting.
- God to provide comfort, peace, and healing to the survivors and their families.
- The pastors, church leaders, and organizations in Uvalde who are ministering and providing support to the community.
- Assistance for the community of Uvalde as they grieve and deal with the mental, emotional, and physical effects of this tragedy.
“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.” Psalm 34:18