Pray for Wall Highway Baptist Church in Madison, Alabama
Wall Highway Baptist Church is located in Madison, just outside of Huntsville, Alabama. The area consists largely of an engineering demographic as well as those in high-level governmental work. This year, Wall Highway Baptist is intently focused on outreach through their “Bridge 24” ministry. Outreach events are scheduled throughout the year, designed to bridge the gap between a lost world and Jesus Christ.
Dr. Allen Hays became the senior pastor of Wall Highway Baptist Church on September 2, 2018, previously serving other churches in Alabama and Mississippi. Allen and his wife, Mandy, celebrate 21 years of marriage along with the blessing of four children. Under his leadership, Wall Highway has 13 connection groups within the church. The church is growing in health and numbers, currently reaching about 200 actively engaged members.
Part of their 2024 outreach focus includes launching a Missions Team of 5-10 members who will provide direction and vision for Wall Highway’s missions efforts. They have a long-established mission ministry in Haiti (over 10 years) and will send a missions team to support missionaries in Ecuador this June. Will you pray for them in these efforts and as they remain steadily focused on sharing the gospel?
Join us as we pray for these specific prayer needs:
- Pray for those leading and others engaged in the “Bridge 24,” outreach oriented events, that many will come to faith in Christ through hearing the gospel clearly presented.
- Pray for their leadership, that God will provide strength for service within the church body and in leading Wall Highway into the community and beyond.
- Pray for unity within the church as they continue to press forward with new efforts, which can increase the potential for opposition and division.
- Pray that the Wall Highway church staff will have wisdom to implement their outreach efforts and other positive changes well.
- Pray for their ongoing missions efforts in Haiti and for their support and encouragement for missionaries in Ecuador.