Thom and Sam take the listeners through a three-part series detailing essential digital tools for the church. Some will be expected; others may not be. In each of the 15 categories, Thom and Sam are likely to provide you with insights you have not heard before. In this third part of the series, they look at 5 tools that are relatively new. Even if they have been around a while, they are new to most churches.
1. Live streaming software
2. Project management software
3. Church news
4. Tracking analytics
5. Video meetings
6. Digital leadership coaching
- Churchteams – churchteams.com/answers, or text “Answers” to (817) 677-9850.
- Churchteams is a full software suite for managing all the things that keep you up at night, letting you get back to what’s most important – making disciples and building teams.
- Included in this useful software suite is the Text-to-Church feature. Text-to-Church is a cutting-edge tool for engaging the Churchteams software with your church. Imagine a church member texting the church office number with the word “Give”, “VBS”, “Camp”, “Connect”, “Check-in”, “Bible”, or “Directory” and being able to engage in the life of your church.
- Visit churchteams.com/answers, or text “Answers” to (817) 677-9850.