Much has been written and spoken about how churches should function during the pandemic. Mark and Thom look at five unique issues for leadership during this critical period of regathering.
1. Leaders must encourage patience among the members.
2. Leaders must be voices of hope.
3. Leaders must be realistic.
4. Leaders must move the church outwardly.
5. Leaders must re-emphasize the importance of prayers.
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.