It is a sad commentary, but congregations in North America are less evangelistic today than at any point in recent history. Kevin and Thom share what churches are doing that have turned around evangelistic apathy to evangelistic energy. This podcast is the third of a three-part series called “Five Ways to Revitalize in a COVID World.”
1. Begin or revive a prayer ministry for evangelism.
2. Have some type of visible emphasis on evangelism.
3. Celebrate God’s evangelistic fruit in the church.
4. Lead groups to invite and evangelize.
5. Focus on issues of unity and reaching others.
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.