In this three-part series, Kevin and Thom look at new research from Church Answers detailing how churches are growing since the pandemic. In this second part, they provide insights into the attitudes of leaders among the growing churches.
1. The acceptance of reality
2. The focus on conversion growth
3. A renewed focus on the community
4. Walking away from negativity when possible
5. A determination to move to five key actions
- Listen to, “How Churches Are Growing in a Post-COVID World – Part 1: The Churches That Are Not Growing”
Revitalize & Replant is sponsored by the North American Mission Board and ChurchReplanters.com. More than 10% of churches in North America are at risk of closing and the North American Mission Board is committed to reversing this trend by decreasing the death rate of existing churches while simultaneously increasing the birth rate of new churches. To learn more about what it means to become a replanting pastor or to explore resources for replanting and revitalization in your own church, visit ChurchReplanters.com.