In this special three-part series, Thom looks at how some churches are successfully getting people to return to in-person services. This special project looks deeply at data and information from research and case studies. In part 2, they note that hundreds of churches are defying these negative trends. These growth churches point us to solutions.
- Roughly 5% of churches are seeing MORE people attend in-person worship services than pre-COVID. That’s 17,000 churches!
- They had created an outward culture above and beyond programs and tools.
- But they were not hesitant to use tools. Two examples: Invite Your One and Text In Church.
- The cultural change took place with the pastor’s leadership.
- The often-asked question was: What are we doing THIS MONTH to reach outwardly?
- Most of these churches have prayer ministries for reaching people.
- ENGAGE Conference – Get your free ticket and join over 18,000 other church leaders at this free conference. You can register by heading to churchanswers.com/engage
- Join Church Answers – https://churchanswers.com/join/
- The Unchurched Next Door: Understanding Faith Stages as Keys to Sharing Your Faith by Thom S. Rainer
- Join over 18,000 church leaders at this free online conference on February 8-10, 2022.
- Speakers include Derwin Gray, Jeanne Stevens, Jada Edwards, Michael Jr., Mary Ann Sibley, and more!
- Get your free ticket and register by heading to churchanswers.com/engage