In this special three-part series, Thom looks at how some churches are successfully getting people to return to in-person services. This special project looks deeply at data and information from research and case studies. In part 3, they offer six concrete steps for moving forward to get people to return to in-person worship.
1. Re-learn the forgotten role of prayer and reaching people.
2. Follow the “every month” rule.
3. Find three or four key tools to complement your emphasis: Examples: Text In Church, Invite Your One, Pray and Go.
4. Make a concerted effort to learn your community (Know Your Community)
5. Define systems of accountability with both lead metrics and lag metrics.
6. Church fostering will actually help in-person attendance increase.
- ENGAGE Conference – Get your free ticket and join over 18,000 other church leaders at this free conference. You can register by heading to churchanswers.com/engage
- Join Church Answers – https://churchanswers.com/join/
- Join over 18,000 church leaders at this free online conference on February 8-10, 2022.
- Speakers include Derwin Gray, Jeanne Stevens, Jada Edwards, Michael Jr., Mary Ann Sibley, and more!
- Get your free ticket and register by heading to churchanswers.com/engage